VESTOLIT S 67
Polyvinyl chloride for paste processing
We supplied this product under the former product name ECOLVIN S 67.
VESTOLIT S 67 is a medium molecular weight homopolymer paste PVC resin. Pastes made with this resin will exhibit high viscosity and pseudoplastic flow. This resin is easily dispersed in plasticizers.
Fore more information please find current TDS and SDS below, if you demand any further information (e.g. SDS in specific languages, sales contact) please do not hesitate to contact us!
If you need further information or if you like to get in touch with our PVC experts, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Processing Methods: Dip Molding,Plastisol Coating,Spread Coating
Special Requirements: Pseudoplasticity
Paste / Dispersion PVC: Homopolymer
Orbia is a company driven by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world.
- Change of leadership in Vestolit’s Commercial Division / Führungswechsel im Bereich Commercial31. March 2023 - 15:14
- Season’s Greetings21. December 2022 - 15:11
- PVC Plastisols Conference16. September 2022 - 13:05
- K 2022 – save the date12. July 2022 - 14:51
- Our PVC product brands11. July 2022 - 8:00
- Environmental Declaration 20218. July 2022 - 14:56
- Welcome to our new website6. July 2022 - 14:55