VESTOLIT XG 218
Polyvinyl chloride for paste processing
We supplied this product under the former product name VESTOLIT G 218.
VESTOLIT XG 218 is a low molecular weight, larger particle sized homopolymer blending resin intended for use as a formulation tool in plastisol formulations. This resin improves air release performance, decreases high shear viscosity, and reduces viscosity aging characteristics. VESTOLIT XG 218 can also be used as a texturizing resin.
Fore more information please find current TDS and SDS below, if you demand any further information (e.g. SDS in specific languages, sales contact) please do not hesitate to contact us!
If you need further information or if you like to get in touch with our PVC experts, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Processing Methods: Casting,Dip Molding,Plastisol Coating,Rotational Molding,Slush Molding,Spray Coating,Spread Coating
Special Requirements: Air Release, Clarity, Gloss - Low, Organosol, Viscosity Reduction
Paste / Dispersion PVC: Blending Resin (Extender), Homopolymer
Orbia is a company driven by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world.
- Change of leadership in Vestolit’s Commercial Division / Führungswechsel im Bereich Commercial31. March 2023 - 15:14
- Season’s Greetings21. December 2022 - 15:11
- PVC Plastisols Conference16. September 2022 - 13:05
- K 2022 – save the date12. July 2022 - 14:51
- Our PVC product brands11. July 2022 - 8:00
- Environmental Declaration 20218. July 2022 - 14:56
- Welcome to our new website6. July 2022 - 14:55