VESTOLIT G 170-L100 UF
Polyvinyl chloride for paste processing
VESTOLIT G 170-L100 UF is a medium molecular weight, ultrafine particle size homopolymer resin. The very fine particle size provides excellent casting characteristics for thin film applications and the ability to produce even thinner gauge coatings. Its ultra-fine grind helps minimize or eliminate the need for sand milling.
Fore more information please find current TDS and SDS below, if you demand any further information (e.g. SDS in specific languages, sales contact) please do not hesitate to contact us!
If you need further information or if you like to get in touch with our PVC experts, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Processing Methods: Casting,Dip Molding,Plastisol Coating,Rotational Molding,Spray Coating,Spread Coating
Special Requirements: Clarity, Food Contact, Gloss - High, Organosol
Paste / Dispersion PVC: Homopolymer
Orbia is a company driven by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world.
- Change of leadership in Vestolit’s Commercial Division / Führungswechsel im Bereich Commercial31. March 2023 - 15:14
- Season’s Greetings21. December 2022 - 15:11
- PVC Plastisols Conference16. September 2022 - 13:05
- K 2022 – save the date12. July 2022 - 14:51
- Our PVC product brands11. July 2022 - 8:00
- Environmental Declaration 20218. July 2022 - 14:56
- Welcome to our new website6. July 2022 - 14:55