VESTOLIT E 7031
Polyvinyl chloride for paste processing
VESTOLIT E 7031 is a paste forming homopolymer that is suitable for the production of high-viscosity pastes with pronounced pseudoplastic flow behavior, primarily for compact processing. The product has excellent stabilization properties with all common systems.
Fore more information please find current TDS and SDS below, if you demand any further information (e.g. SDS in specific languages, sales contact) please do not hesitate to contact us!
If you need further information or if you like to get in touch with our PVC experts, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Processing Methods: Dip Molding,Plastisol Coating,Powder Coating,Spray Coating,Spread Coating
Special Requirements: Foamability / Density - High, Food Contact, Pseudoplasticity, Viscosity / Rheology - High, Viscosity Increase
Paste / Dispersion PVC: Homopolymer
Orbia is a company driven by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world.
- Change of leadership in Vestolit’s Commercial Division / Führungswechsel im Bereich Commercial31. March 2023 - 15:14
- Season’s Greetings21. December 2022 - 15:11
- PVC Plastisols Conference16. September 2022 - 13:05
- K 2022 – save the date12. July 2022 - 14:51
- Our PVC product brands11. July 2022 - 8:00
- Environmental Declaration 20218. July 2022 - 14:56
- Welcome to our new website6. July 2022 - 14:55