VESTOLIT CS 6205 LP
Polyvinyl chloride for paste processing
VESTOLIT CS 6205 LP is a vinyl chloride – vinyl acetate copolymer resin with a content of 7% - 9% vinyl acetate, produced by suspension polymerization and it is used in mixtures with emulsion resins blending up to 30 phr in order to make low viscosity plastisols with low gelation and fusion temperatures.
Fore more information please find current TDS and SDS below, if you demand any further information (e.g. SDS in specific languages, sales contact) please do not hesitate to contact us!
If you need further information or if you like to get in touch with our PVC experts, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Processing Methods: Casting,Dip Molding,Rotational Molding,Slush Molding,Spray Coating,Spread Coating
Special Requirements: Air Release, Filler Content - High, Gloss - Low, Viscosity Reduction
Paste / Dispersion PVC: Blending Resin (Extender), Copolymer
Orbia is a company driven by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world.
- Change of leadership in Vestolit’s Commercial Division / Führungswechsel im Bereich Commercial31. March 2023 - 15:14
- Season’s Greetings21. December 2022 - 15:11
- PVC Plastisols Conference16. September 2022 - 13:05
- K 2022 – save the date12. July 2022 - 14:51
- Our PVC product brands11. July 2022 - 8:00
- Environmental Declaration 20218. July 2022 - 14:56
- Welcome to our new website6. July 2022 - 14:55