PRIMEX G 30 HP
Polyvinyl chloride for thermoplastic processing
PRIMEX G 30 HP is a homopolymer PVC resin manufactured by the suspension polymerization process. It has a high molecular weight and is characterized by higher plasticizer absorption, low fish eyes content and shorter powder mix time. ASTM D 1755 classification, USP plastic Class VI for medical and food applications.
Fore more information please find current TDS and SDS below, if you demand any further information (e.g. SDS in specific languages, sales contact) please do not hesitate to contact us!
If you need further information or if you like to get in touch with our PVC experts, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Processing Methods: Blow Molding,Calendering,Extrusion,Injection Molding
Special Requirements: Conductivity - Low, Fish Eyes, Food Contact, Plasticizer Absorption - High
Thermoplastic / Suspension PVC: Suspension Resin
Orbia is a company driven by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world.
- Change of leadership in Vestolit’s Commercial Division / Führungswechsel im Bereich Commercial31. March 2023 - 15:14
- Season’s Greetings21. December 2022 - 15:11
- PVC Plastisols Conference16. September 2022 - 13:05
- K 2022 – save the date12. July 2022 - 14:51
- Our PVC product brands11. July 2022 - 8:00
- Environmental Declaration 20218. July 2022 - 14:56
- Welcome to our new website6. July 2022 - 14:55